The two courses at Slaley Hall, the Hunting and the Priestman, are rightly ranked among the very best in our region. Set in more than 1,000 acres of Northumberland moorland and forest, the championship golf courses are stern tests – the Hunting Course has hosted European, European Seniors, EuroPro Tour and PGA events. The Hunting requires great ability to play anywhere near to your handicap; the front nine is among the toughest stretches in the country, requiring long and straight tee shots, accurate approaches and an excellent putting stroke. The ninth, often switched to the 18th for major events, is widely regarded as one of the toughest par fours you will find in the region. Designed by Dave Thomas, the lush sweeping fairways, rolling moorland, streams and lakes, towering trees and banks of rhododendrons combine to provide an air of peace and tranquillity and a golfing experience you’ll never forget.
Slaley Hall Country Club
- Unlimited golf on two championship courses
- Full access to Slaley Halls leisure facilities
- 20m Pool, Steam Room, Sauna & Jacuzzi
- Fully equipped state of the art Gym
- Complimentary Tea/Coffee & Soft Drinks in our Country Club Members Lounge
- Benefit from preferential SCC Member car parking
Country Club Membership Discounts & Benefits
- 20% off food & beverage throughout the hotel
- 10% off golf retail
- An extended 21 day booking window
- 15% discount off the ‘best available rate’ on B&B across all QHotels
- Access to a great range of competitive & social golf events throughout the year
- Play reciprocal rounds of golf at 9 other QHotels venues listed below
- Oulton Hall, Leeds
- Belton Woods, Lincolnshire
- Dunston Hall, Norwich
- The Westerwood Hotel & Golf Resort, Nr Glasgow
- Aldwark Manor Golf & Spa Hotel, Nr York
- Telford Hotel & Golf Resort, Shropshire
- Forest Pines Hotel & Golf Resort. North Lincolnshire
|5 Day Golf Only||£695.00|
|5 Day SCC||£820.00|
|5 Day Golf Only Joint||£1,285.00|
|5 Day SCC Joint||£1,430.00|
|5 Day Corporate||£4,075.00|
|7 Day Golf Only||£995.00|
|7 Day SCC||£1,275.00|
|7 Day Golf Only Joint||£1,685.00|
|7 Day SCC Joint||£2,035.00|
|7 Day Corporate||£4,920.00|
|26-30 (with leisure)||£820.00|
|22-25 (with leisure)||£500.00|
|18-21 (no leisure)||£295.00|
Q Fairways Points Membership
This is a flexible golf membership in which you play using points that you have purchased. The points that you will be charged for each round will vary due to the time of day and year You can also use these points at all of the QHotels courses previously mentioned. They can be used to hire trolleys, electric trolleys and buggies. Points are sold in multiples of 100 which are listed below:
100 points = £375 for use of our two courses and the Spa
200 points = £750 for use of our two courses, the Spa and Leisure
300 points = £1,125 for use of our two courses, the Spa and Leisure (Joint Membership)
400 points = £1,500 for use of our two courses, the Spa and Leisure (Family Membership)
500 points = £1,875 Corporate points membership
As well as stunning courses for all playing levels, Slaley Hall has all the facilities you could ever need for the best game possible.
Take advantage of a course of coaching sessions with our PGA Professionals and try the video analysis or a playing lesson to accelerate your progress.
Buggy and Club Hire
With a fleet of 44 buggies, give yourself the best golfing experience from £35 per buggy, for a more laid back approach; hire one of our Electric Motocaddy trolleys. Titleist rental clubs from £45 per round.
The fully equipped Driving Range is floodlit, so you can practice into the night. Two Putting Greens are also available as well as a Short Game Practice and bunker range.
The Claret Jug is the venue to relive your triumphs on the course. It serves simple modern food with an emphasis on the freshest local produce to refuel and treat you after your round.
Slaley Hall Golf Course, Slaley, United Kingdom